Page 1: Young Person Food Experience Survey
We are inviting you to take part in an online survey exploring your food experiences in general, and if COVID-19 has impacted or influenced your food choices.
The survey is completely voluntary, it takes less than 10 minutes to complete. The survey contains 3 sections; you will be asked for some personal informtion, followed by questions related to your food experiences generally and whether these have been influenced during COVID-19.
If you wish to be entered in a prize draw for a £30 supermarket voucher, please enter your email address at the end of the survey. You only need to provide an email address for purposes of entering the prize draw (or more information about the research). All responses will remain anonymous.
By clicking “Finish Survey” at the end of the survey, you are consenting for your responses to be used as data within our research study.
Please only click “Finish Survey” if you agree with the following statements:
- I have read and understood the information sheet for the study and have had the opportunity to ask questions
- I understand that the information collected during this study will remain strictly confidential and accessible only to appropriate members of the research team.
- I agree that auditors and ethics committees may have restricted access to the data gathered for quality control purposes and to ensure that issues such as informed consent and confidentiality are maintained
- I understand that my participation is voluntary and that I am free to withdraw at any time by stopping the survey
- I agree and understand what I am partaking in
If you have any questions about the project, please feel free to contact any of the student investigators at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any complaints, please contact the lead supervisor at email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.
Closing date for submission: 30th November 2020.