Page 1: Page 1
The Careers Insight Programme is a Widening Participation (WP) focused initiative that is sponsored by Santander; it aims to support our WP students in their journey and employability by:
- Offering a career enhancing experience over a condensed period of time
This will include the following:
- Work experience with an internal department or external business, assisting with a project
- Workplace e-learning training in H&S and GDPR
- Generous bursary payment at the end of the experience
- Support from the Careers Service
If you wish to check your eligibility, you can do so by following this link - Equality, diversity and social mobility - University of Plymouth
If you are a current WP student, you are invited to register your interest with the programme. This will enable the project team to alert you to opportunities. Please complete the form below. By doing so, you will be agreeing to:
The University of Plymouth holding your data for the duration of the scheme for reporting purposes.
Your data being held on a secure cloud-based system. Your data being collected by JISC Online Surveys, a third-party data capture tool which is not owned or managed by the University of Plymouth.
If you wish to register but do not wish to use JISC Online Surveys please contact email@example.com
What stage of study are you at currently?
Are you identified as a WP student?