Page 1: Farm Crime Survey
This survey is being undertaken by the University of Plymouth and University of Winchester with the support of Devon and Cornwall Police. It is part of a project examining farmers' experiences of crime and policing that is being funded by the Seale Hayne Educational Trust. The aims of the project are to:
- map the nature and location of crime in rural places;
- analyse the impact of crime, and fear of crime, on farming;
- work with police and stakeholders to evaluate and improve farm security.
All responses will be anoynmous unless you complete the final section with your details. The project has received ethical approval from the University of Plymouth.
We hope that you are able to take part in the survey, but if you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Richard Yarwood and Professor Tim Hall
Please tick the box to confirm that:
1. the objectives of this research have been explained to me;
2. I understand that my answers will be anonymous and it will be impossible to identify me unless I complete the final section;
3. I understand that I cannot withdraw from the the survey once it has been submitted;
4. that I am happy to take part in the research.
Please tick to show that you have understood this and consent to take part in the research.
Please tick the box to confirm that you are over 18.